NEVER HOURS WILL BE CHARGED, AN AGREEMENT WILL BE BASED ALWAYS ON ACTIONS OR RESULTS
EVERY AGREEMENT HAS OPTIONS, WITH ONE OR SEVERAL WAYS TO PAY PART ONLY FOR GOALS AND RESULTS ACHIEVED
NO EXTRAS CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED, ALL EXTRA TASKS ARE ASSUMED BY SB&A MANAGEMENT
- Guaranteeing the commitment with the result, all Shocron Benmuyal & Associates transformation processes will be presented to each contracting company or organization with at least two options (there may be more) that contemplate the possibility of fixed monthly payments, or a mixed alternative, with lower fixed payments and variable payments depending on the results achieved. This implies that the “cost-benefit” ratio for the contracting company is always considered in the proposals and is clearly stated. The choice of the option chosen is always the exclusive decision of the contracting company.
- The processes of evolution, disruptive change, and/or transformation of SB&A Management (almost all existing or future options) will always fit with the above paragraph. Processes that do not involve any change (minor cases, such as dynamic analyses of the management model), will also be adjusted to define a total amount for the assigned task, which will not differ even if SB&A Management must then allocate a greater number of resources for the task.
- Complementing the above, in all cases and regardless of the alternative chosen by the company with whom the agreement is reached, any subsequent renewal process will be based on the results achieved.
- Therefore, Shocron Benmuyal & Associates never presented or will present proposals based on charging hours. SB&A Management‘s proposals are and will be clear and based on the fulfillment of the assigned task and/or the achievement of results.
- Nor will either SB&A Management will seek to generate proposals that incrementally spread costs. Even with higher costs, SB&A Management will cover them in order to provide more predictability to the company during the current period.
- The only additional costs that may arise will be for extraordinary activities unrelated to the agreed process. All of this must also be agreed prior to execution.
- Additionally, no proposal from Shocron Benmuyal & Associates will imply the direct hiring of its professionals. Neither will it be requested to specifically hire someone to act as a “liaison” or any other task that is proper of SB&A Management.
- Only the V.A.T. use in the country in question and/or any other similar taxes that may exist in the country where it is contracted will be added to the amounts agreed in each SB&A Management proposal.
- The fundamental economic bases of any agreement with Shocron Benmuyal & Associates must be defined by the predictability of the expenditures, the certainty that no extras of any nature will appear to the agreed process, and the clear commitment with the achievement of the expected results.
Shocron Benmuyal & Associates